Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise (3 days 2 nights)
Day 1: Enjoy and explore the stunning views of the Bai Tu Long Bay and Vong Vieng floating village.
• 07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
• 10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
• 12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabin.
• 13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
• 15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passengers row kayaks for themselves).
• 17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk.
Day 2: Further cruising to some untouched areas for kayaking, swimming or climbing up to the top of the mountain for panoramic views of Halong Bay.
• 06h30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
• 07h00: Breakfast is served.
• 08h00: Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” for further cruising. Tour guide on board will give you to some untouched areas for interesting activities.
• 13h00: Lunch is served on board and relaxes times
• 14h30: Continue kayaking to Bat Cave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
• 16h00: Cruise back to White Dolphin Cruise.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar or enjoy night fishing and overnight on junk.
Day 3: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” & Halong Bay.
•06h30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
•07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
•08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
•09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
•10h30: Lunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
•12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
•12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
•14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
•16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends
Cruise Itinerary and Program
Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
Complimentary mineral water.
Onboard insurance, tax, service charges.
Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
All airfares & hotels
All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cost.
Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
What to bring
* What To Bring: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, We brim hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
Surcharge of 10% will be added to the rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.