Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise (2 days 1 night)
Day 1: Enjoy and explore the stunning views of the Bai Tu Long Bay and Vong Vieng floating village.
• 07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
• 10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
• 12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
• 13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
• 15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passenger row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked.
• 17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk.
Day 2: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” & Halong Bay
•06.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
•07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
•08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
•09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
•10h30: Lunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
•12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
•12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
•14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
•16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip end.